Meon Associates help companies manage their reputation, manage their sustainability issues, and manage how and when they communicate with key stakeholders.
Although specialising in the mining and oil and gas sectors, we have experience working with companies in a variety of sectors including forestry, agriculture, infrastructure, power generation, commodities training and other utilities.
The worlds of sustainability, communications, reputation and stakeholder engagement all overlap but often require specialists from multiple agencies. At Meon Associates, we understand all these disciplines but also how and when to bring together further expertise for different tasks and projects.
Our current and recent assignments include:
- advising boards and senior management on developing sustainability strategies and implementing strategies throughout the business
- helping define sustainability priorities
- guiding sustainability reporting and sustainability in corporate communications
- creating annual reports and annual Sustainable Development Reports
- creating procedures and Best Practice guidelines for a variety of HSE, sustainability and human rights issues
- advising senior management on human rights, including strategies and tactics for developing more responsive, more responsible organisations
- reorienting corporate responsibility from philanthropy to strategic social investment
- strategic business intelligence for new businesses and business expansion in sub-Saharan Africa
- development of media relations teams and media strategy